We offer a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below.
We offer two different appointment types, including bath appointments and full groom appointments.
Bath appointments are for dogs that do not need a haircut or trimming. Bath appointments include a bath,condition, brush-out, nail clipping, and ear cleaning. Bath appointments are typically scheduled with Paige and Maddie.
Heather, April and Morgan offer full groom appointments on Monday-Friday. Full groom appointments are for dogs that require haircuts and trimming. These appointments include a bath,conditioner, brush out, haircut, nail clipping, and ear cleaning.
We normally book about 6-8 weeks for haircut appointments. During the holidays we tend to book even farther out. We strongly encourage booking your appointment ahead of time to ensure availability. Most of our regular clients book at least 3 appointments at a time.
Every pet who comes to Countryside is immediately treated as family. Upon arriving, the groomer will discuss the type of haircut you want, and options to maintain the look according to your lifestyle. We recommend a 4-8 week schedule for most pets.
New clients will be asked to fill out both contact information and pet information on our website.
Note : We do require current and updated rabies information, to ensure they are up-to-date on their rabies shot. This is required to ensure pet and groomer safety.
With individual appointment times, each dog is groomed with minimal interruptions. They are bathed in the highest quality premium shampoo best suited for their needs.
They will then be blown dry by hand with warm, gentle air. We do not and will not use cage dryers.
Finishing touches include nail clipping and ear cleaning.
Your groomer will never force an option on your pet that may cause them stress or harm them.
Once done, we will call and notify the owner. During their wait, we offer open runs with blankets and water. Due to limited space, we ask that pets are picked up promptly after services.
We also offer cages, which are reserved for dogs who prefer a more secluded experience, or are able to jump from the runs.
Please start your puppies early! We encourage taking them as early as 12 weeks with 2-3 “happy visits “ before their first full haircut. A happy visit will typically consist of a bath, nail clip, ear cleaning and light trimming of face, feet and sanitary areas. All of these will be conditional of what the puppy will tolerate. We want their experience to be positive so that they will enjoy being groomed for their entire life.
We offer various add-on services for an extra fee. These services include :
- Nail Buffing (Smoothing)
- Furminator (Shedding Treatment)
- Upgrade Shampoo
- Express Service
- Cologne finishing spray
Upgrade Shampoos Include :
- Oatmeal – For sensitive and itchy skin.
- Hypo-Allergenic – For puppies, dogs with allergies, or for owners with allergies to smell.
- Medicated – For dogs with severe allergies or irritated skin
- Flea & Tick – For immediate flea and tick relief. This shampoo will kill fleas and ticks currently on your pet, but will not keep new ones away.
- Grimenator – For dogs with oily skin and extra stinky pets.
- Whitening – Optical brighteners for white dogs.
- HYDRA Grooming package– An upgraded package that includes HYDRA shampoo, conditioner and finishing spray. The HYDRA line is a luxery pert shampoo exclusive to pet professionals. It provides a rich moisurizing finish and smells great. you will notice the diffrence!
Express Service Includes :
- A service we offer, in which pets with high anxiety or senior pets, will be worked straight through with no interruptions, in order to decrease time spent in the salon.
- You will be called before the pet is ready so that you can pick them up immediatly
- This service must be scheduled ahead of time and noted to the groomer upon scheduling.
We do not accept walk-in appointments at this time. Please call ahead.
Base prices for bath and full groom appointments will be determined by the breed of the dog. Size, coat condition, and temperament will affect final price. Due to an overwhelming amount of Doodle varieties, the price for a poodle mix of any kind will be charged by amount of time spent.
You may ask for an estimate, however it will only be an estimate, and is subject to change during the actual appointment.
Other Service Prices :
- (only) Nail Trim – $14
- (only) Nail Trim & Buffing – $18
- Express Service – $20
- Toothbrushing – $12
- Upgrade Shampoo – $6
- Furminator – $20
- Nail Buff (added onto bath or full groom appointment) – $8