We offer a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below.
We offer two different appointment types, including bath appointments and full groom appointments.
Bath appointments are for dogs that do not need a haircut or trimming. Bath appointments include a bath, brush-out, nail clipping, and ear cleaning. Bath appointments are usually scheduled with Madison Nicely on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Heather Dabney and April Bower offer full groom appointments on Monday-Friday. Full groom appointments are for dogs that require haircuts and trimming. These appointments include a bath, brush out, haircut, nail clipping, and ear cleaning.
We normally book about a week out for bath appointments and two weeks out for full groom appointments. During the holidays we tend to book even farther out, so it is highly recommended to book your appointment ahead of time as well as re-book your next appointment during checkout to ensure availability.
Every pet who comes to Countryside is immediately treated as family. Upon arriving, the groomer will discuss the type of haircut you want for full groom appointments, and options to maintain the look according to your lifestyle.
Meanwhile new clients will be given a client form to fill out both contact information and pet information.
Note : We do require current and updated rabies information, to ensure they are up-to-date on their rabies shot. This is required to ensure pet and groomer safety.
With individual appointment times, each dog is groomed with minimal interruptions. They are bathed in the highest quality premium shampoo best suited for their needs.
They will then be blown dry by hand with warm, gentle air. We do not and will not use cage dryers.
Finishing touches include nail clipping and ear cleaning.
Once done, we will call and notify the owner. During their wait, we offer open runs with blankets and water.
We also offer cages, which are reserved for dogs who prefer a more secluded experience, or are able to jump from the runs.
Your groomer will never force an option on your pet that may cause them stress or harm them.
We offer various add-on services for an extra fee. These services include :
- Nail Buffing (Smoothing)
- Furminator (Shedding Treatment)
- Upgrade Shampoo
- Express Service
Upgrade Shampoos Include :
- Oatmeal – For sensitive and itchy skin.
- Hypo-Allergenic – For puppies, dogs with allergies, or for owners with allergies to smell.
- Medicated – For dogs with severe allergies or irritated skin
- Flea & Tick – For immediate flea and tick relief. This shampoo will kill fleas and ticks currently on your pet, but will not keep new ones away.
- Grimenator – For dogs with oily skin and extra stinky pets.
- Whitening – Optical brighteners for white dogs.
Express Service Includes :
- A service we offer, in which pets with high anxiety or senor pets, will be worked straight through with no interruptions, in order to decrease time spent in the salon.
- This service must be scheduled ahead of time and noted to the groomer upon scheduling.
We do not accept walk-in appointments at this time. Please call ahead.
Base prices for bath and full groom appointments will be determined by the breed of the dog. Size, coat condition, and temperament will affect final price.
You may ask for an estimate, however it will only be an estimate, and is subject to change during the actual appointment.
Other Service Prices :
- Walk-In Nail Trim – $11
- Walk-In Nail Trim & Buffing – $16
- Express Service – $15
- Toothbrushing – $10
- Upgrade Shampoo – $6
- Furminator – $15
- Nail Buff (added onto bath or full groom appointment) – $6